Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interpreting Your FICO Score

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Interpreting Your FICO Score

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
Every now and then, TheNewWorldMan's classics need to be brought back. MV likes to post the monk-scroll-camel explanation of CRA updating, and I've always loved this color guide.

My EX just jumped after a 90-day went over 2 years, and I am now an azure queen. Woo-hoo!

(And I do hope that anyone still in hip boots trying to clean up their history and improve their scores will realize that all of this is tongue-in-cheek and not feel hurt. I was a very pitiful orange busboy last April. Smiley Wink )

And now I'm back down to mayor, and just by the skin of my teeth. Smiley Sad
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 21 of 109
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Up to emperor.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 22 of 109
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,
   Can you tell me if a FICO Classic 04 score is good, bad, or so-so, and if someone with that score would be a good risk?
Message 23 of 109
Anonymous
Not applicable

wowee wrote:
Hi,
   Can you tell me if a FICO Classic 04 score is good, bad, or so-so, and if someone with that score would be a good risk?

wowee, please see my response on your separate thread with this question:

Message 24 of 109
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Yay, I'm an Emperor!
Message 25 of 109
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Credit beauty lies only in the hands of the lendor viewing your reflection in his mirror.

Message Edited by RobertEG on 05-23-2008 10:02 PM
Message 26 of 109
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@RobertEG wrote:
Credit beauty lies only in the hands of the lendor viewing your reflection in his mirror.

Message Edited by RobertEG on 05-23-2008 10:02 PM

Oh, I don't know, I really find good credit kind of sexy. Smiley Wink

Message 27 of 109
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Whoooaaa!!!! 
I ask for an immediate vote to have Byrd commited to a FICOholic  rehab center that teaches the difference between being the screwee and the screwer.  I for one do not get it off on a credit score!
No offense, Byrd, just pulling your leg, my man!
Toooooo funny!

Message Edited by RobertEG on 05-24-2008 08:36 PM
Message 28 of 109
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@RobertEG wrote:
Whoooaaa!!!!
I ask for an immediate vote to have Byrd commited to a FICOholic rehab center that teaches the difference between being the screwee and the screwer. I for one do not get it off on a credit score!
No offense, Byrd, just pulling your leg, my man!
Toooooo funny!

Message Edited by RobertEG on 05-24-2008 08:36 PM

A good FICO score is an indication that there is a sense of responsibility. Take DF for instance--high 700s across the board. Very responsible, takes care of business. That to me is sexy. Take ex-wife--credit score in the low 500s (no offense to anyone there, as I was there about a year ago myself--thanks ex-wife). She is not responsible, doesn't take care of business and tried to take me down with her.

Thus, I find good credit sexy.

Message 29 of 109
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

I think we need a Dr Phil intervention here!
I would not even posit that we should hear rebuttal from ex-wife, but I still see no sexual stimulation from a three digit number!
(cheez, i love pullling your chain!!!)
ROFL!
Message 30 of 109
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.