cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is TU monitoring for all 3 bureaus and scores?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is TU monitoring for all 3 bureaus and scores?

Or is there a different monitoring service that I should choose?
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Is TU monitoring for all 3 bureaus and scores?

Are you referring to the MyFICO ID Theft Deluxe product? If so, that is TU only.

Message Edited by Tuscani on 07-23-2007 12:23 PM
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am not sure.  I want to monitor all 3 bureaus and get daily scores and reports with alerts.
Message 3 of 9
fused
Moderator Emeritus

myhearts07 wrote:
I am not sure.  I want to monitor all 3 bureaus and get daily scores and reports with alerts.

Now that you are a proud cardmember of  Amex, you can sign-up with creditsecure. Or you can
sign-up with TC (truecredit) as many have here. Both allow you to pull every 24 hours from all three CRAs. Just remember that the scores at both sites are FAKOs = meaningless. And disregard all the ridiculous comments on the score part of the reports

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Crapola..  What's the point in having them then?
Message 5 of 9
fused
Moderator Emeritus

myhearts07 wrote:
Crapola..  What's the point in having them then?

CS and TC are inexpensive ways to monitor your reports, not scores. For about $12 dollars a month, you can pull 30 or 31 times a month. If you pulled all three of your reports daily at myfico, just think how much that would be.

I pull daily from CS and TC, if something major changes on any of my CRs, then I will come to this site my pull my report(s). For those in credit recovery/repair mode, these monitoring services will let know when the crud is removed (baddies, derogs), when new accounts, CLIs, inqs and etc. report, and it's also helpful in preventing identity theft.

Personally, I'm waiting for two new accounts to report, CITI Dividends and a Chase joint account with my DW.

Message 6 of 9
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

fused111 wrote:

For about $12 dollars a month, you can pull 30 or 31 times a month.

In February?  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 7 of 9
smallfry
Senior Contributor

For those of you who intend to pull daily credit reports be aware there is a danger of split files. After pulling for two months and watching all new accounts report I am most definitely stopping that practice. Search for split files over at CB if you think there is no danger pulling your reports daily. About the only safe pull is Experian.
Message 8 of 9
fused
Moderator Emeritus

smallfry wrote:
For those of you who intend to pull daily credit reports be aware there is a danger of split files. After pulling for two months and watching all new accounts report I am most definitely stopping that practice. Search for split files over at CB if you think there is no danger pulling your reports daily. About the only safe pull is Experian.

I have heard of EQ files splitting but it's extremely rare!
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.