Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is This Strange - CC Reporting to Bureau's

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is This Strange - CC Reporting to Bureau's

Not sure if this is the right forum. 

So I'm researching why my TU score is way lower than my others.  It looks like they have an additional accout or two.  I'm comparing with CCT.

Before the BK

1.  I had a Marriott Card (I thought it was a business card) and it's only reporting to Transunion as Closed, status unkown.  According to my records, Chase never put in a claim for the balance but I know I included it.  Why would it only be reporting to one?  Is that because it may have been a business card?  I know I included it on my ch7 paperwork.

2.  I had a Macy's store card - EX and TU are reporting as closed/paid.  EQ is reporting as closed/late, IIB.  DSNB only put in a claim for the AMEX, not the store card, I swear that thing had a 0 balance when I filed and wasn't listed on my ch7 paperwork.

3.  I had a Citi Hilton Honors Visa card, it is not showing on any of the 3 which kinda stinks becasue that was one OLD card prior to the BK and would help with my AAoA right now.

My question, do i just leave well enough alone and ride it out?  If not, where would I start?

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.