Moderator Emerita

Is Tuscani ever coming back???

Tuscani, where are you? I remember you posting that you were taking your fam to Hawaii. Did you wash out to sea in the rains?? Did fused arrange for you to have plastic surgery, and then get you a job at Chase, so that he could finally get a Chase CLI???

We miss you... We're all having to type the go-read-Credit-Scoring-101 thing. That's your job! Smiley Tongue
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Is Tuscani ever coming back???

I hope so. He is such a great guy.
Super Contributor

haulingthescoreup wrote:

Is Tuscani ever coming back???

I doubt it.  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Moderator Emerita

Tuscani wrote:
I hope so. He is such a great guy.

Indeed he is, and I see that he has been making up for lost time, as he ding-dang well should.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Frequent Contributor

He's gone for good...

awww....

-completely ignores Tuscani's posts-

Oh whereforout though Tuscani?
Time is credit's best friend...it can heal any wound.
Valued Contributor

I think he's getting his name changed to something unpronounceable, after which time he will simply be referred to as "The Member Formerly Known as Tuscani."

Film at 11.
- - - -
in a credit-scoring postnuclear Stone Age...
Super Contributor

!!!!New Acronym Alert!!!

TMFKAT =  "The Member Formerly Known as Tuscani."

Smiley Very Happy

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Moderator Emeritus

Re: !!!!New Acronym Alert!!!

Please refer to me as "the sign".
Established Contributor

Nah, sorry. Henceforth you shall be 'TDE', The Dancing Elf.

Tuscani wrote:

Moderator Emeritus

Anderson wrote:
Nah, sorry. Henceforth you shall be 'TDE', The Dancing Elf.

Tuscani wrote:

Fine. But only because I am so sexy in green tights.
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.