cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it Fico 2008 or does someone hate me???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it Fico 2008 or does someone hate me???

My Equifax score just dropped from 702 to 612.  And the only this that has changed on my credit report are as follows.

1. 10k limit card went from balance of $300 to $152
2. 500 limit card went from balance of $45 to $0
3. Two inquiries fell off.

Can anyone explain what could have happened?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is it Fico 2008 or does someone hate me???

Okay, I purchased a new scorewatch from Equifax and it says that my most recent late was 1 month ago.  But I've never been late on anything.  And nothing on my reports show late.  But it also says that my entire amount of debt is currently past due.  Something is seriously wrong.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have a Student Loan serviced by Sallie Mae, if so read any of the threads about it and you'll see it's happening a lot.. if not I hope you can find out what the issue is!
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got off the phone with Equifax and they said it's Salliemae!!!!  I am livid.
Message 4 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Make sure that you have print-outs of your credit reports (all three) from before that show how they used to report.

Here's the other thread:

*new error in Sallie Mae reporting*
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh trust me....I have copies!!!!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.