Valued Member
Jstic

Re: Is it possible to be the Youngest 800 Club Member?

My son is 20, he is an AU on one of my accounts, and one of my wife's. Both accounts are 10+ years old and have never been late or over the limit.  Other than that he has no credit history. According to TU, his credit score is 807. Equifax claims they don't have enough data to calculate a score for him.

New Contributor
jmoney23

Re: Is it possible to be the Youngest 800 Club Member?

Jstic wrote:

My son is 20, he is an AU on one of my accounts, and one of my wife's. Both accounts are 10+ years old and have never been late or over the limit.  Other than that he has no credit history. According to TU, his credit score is 807. Equifax claims they don't have enough data to calculate a score for him.

Yeah, I've seen that as a reason why a young person has an 800 score before. Unfortunately, the only person I did know, my grandmother, who had excellent credit and account history filed for bankruptcy just as I turned 18. I was always hoping to be an AU on one of her accounts because she had superb credit a couple of years before the bankruptcy. My mom is trying to work up her credit and does not have any credit cards. So, I guess it's just up to me.

Starting Score: 570
Current Score: 707
Goal Score: 750 for Summer 2013/790-801 for Summer 2014
CCs: Southwest Rapid Rewards/Wells Fargo Platinum/Citi Hhonors Visa Gold/Sallie Mae/Nationwide/HSBC/Capital One/Fashion Bug/Walmart/Paypal

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+