cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to be the Youngest 800 Club Member?

tag
Jstic
Valued Member

Re: Is it possible to be the Youngest 800 Club Member?

My son is 20, he is an AU on one of my accounts, and one of my wife's. Both accounts are 10+ years old and have never been late or over the limit.  Other than that he has no credit history. According to TU, his credit score is 807. Equifax claims they don't have enough data to calculate a score for him.

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is it possible to be the Youngest 800 Club Member?

@Jstic wrote:

My son is 20, he is an AU on one of my accounts, and one of my wife's. Both accounts are 10+ years old and have never been late or over the limit.  Other than that he has no credit history. According to TU, his credit score is 807. Equifax claims they don't have enough data to calculate a score for him.

Yeah, I've seen that as a reason why a young person has an 800 score before. Unfortunately, the only person I did know, my grandmother, who had excellent credit and account history filed for bankruptcy just as I turned 18. I was always hoping to be an AU on one of her accounts because she had superb credit a couple of years before the bankruptcy. My mom is trying to work up her credit and does not have any credit cards. So, I guess it's just up to me.

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.