Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this a "rebucket"?

tag
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Is this a "rebucket"?

I'm non-technical, but in the past, using Windows, I've pushed the "print screen" button on my keyboard and then went into MS Paint. I then right click and click "paste" into a new picture. After cropping it and saving it, I then upload it to a picture-hosting site (I use photobucket) and upload it on here. I'm sure there are easier ways I guess.

Message 11 of 13
blacklotus
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the info unfortunately I just bought this IMac last year and still have not figured it out.  I was straight IBM before I bought this so I'm still getting used to it but I'm getting there!

TU Fico 736 EQ Fico 730 (December 2012)
Message 12 of 13
blacklotus
Regular Contributor

Also as per my previous post in this thread I disputed two items last Friday with TU.  On Monday the first item was "deleted" Well today the second item was "deleted" (over ten year old credit card) and my score went down a little but to me its good having that semi-derog item off because it was listed as "closed" but for some reason was still reporting a small balance?  I know that that lowered my AAoA by a little but my report is clean.  All my reports are clean except one derog which (when I talked to Midland Credit!) should fall off next month from my EX report.  I dropped out of the "High Achiever" club but not for long hopefully- I had those derogs on my reports when I went over 760 and my report is now much better.  I think I am finally, after 2+ years, done cleaning up my credit and its a great feeling- almost as great as when I made my last student loan payment last year.  

BTW:  Use TU online dispute center it really works and fast.

TU Fico 736 EQ Fico 730 (December 2012)
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.