Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this accurate score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is this accurate score

I'm new to myfico, Im purchasing a house, bank told my fico score are 691 757 and 791, the scores I got today here are 817,837 and 847, why are they so off? I meant if I got a 847, it can't be too bad from any type of calculation.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Is this accurate score

Welcome to the forums. Banks during the mortgage process use a different scoring model than myFICO. You can pull the 08 version of your FICO here, whereas mortgage lenders generally pull your 04.

691 and 817 is a big difference though, assuming those two are the same credit bureau? Any chance that you have a small collection, either paid or unpaid, for less than 100 bucks on your report?

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is this accurate score

Thanks for replying so fast, according to the bank, 691 is for trans union, which is 837 from what I pull from here, nothing has changed, however, one thing changed is from experian, there was an small medical bill on that bureau, I paid it off so I got 847 compare with what bank told me was 757, but I don't see how this can affect trans Union score.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.