Did you mean: 

Is this normal? Score updated today.

tag
Anarchy
New Contributor

Is this normal? Score updated today.

My score updated today for this reason:

But why is it showing it 2 times?

I only have 1 Citibank card that ends in 1465. This normal for you guys?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: Is this normal? Score updated today.

While it isnt normal, we have to accept thats a small flaw in the program to double report.

It does happen once in awhile, but your scores rebound the next the month once reported properly. YMMV for when this happens but I havent seen anything longer then 30 days in my own experiences.

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 2 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

The double alerts are normal and it can be changed if annoying. By default, your SW subscription within your Settings will alert you to any CC that increases by $x and also by x%. I think the default is $5 and 5%, though I can't recall. Anyway, anytime your CC increases by both $x and x%, then you'll see a double alert. To get rid of the extra going forward, you can go into settings and set either $x or x% to "N" for no and the double aerts will go away.

Message 3 of 4
Anarchy
New Contributor

@llecs wrote:

anytime your CC increases by both $x and x%, then you'll see a double alert.

To get rid of the extra alert, you can go into settings and set either $x or x% to "N" for no and the double aerts will go away.

Yes of course, this makes complete sense, thank you so much. I just updated my alerts and turned 1 off.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.