Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this possible??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is this possible??

My  EQ fico score on 2/1/08 was 631.   Since then,  i have recieved alerts for 3 new accounts,   an unpaid collecttion that has been changed to  paid. However, my score as of  2/28/08 is still 631. shouldnt there be some change either up or down? thanks
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is this possible??

Are you sure you've received your latest score? My score updates seem to be the first week of the month. I'm not expecting a new score until sometime next week...
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

bmb123 wrote:
My  EQ fico score on 2/1/08 was 631.   Since then,  i have recieved alerts for 3 new accounts,   an unpaid collecttion that has been changed to  paid. However, my score as of  2/28/08 is still 631. shouldnt there be some change either up or down? thanks

Not necessarily.  For FICO scoring, there is no difference between a paid collection and an unpaid collection.

Message 3 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

And I have new accounts reporting, with no score change so far.

So on your Scorewatch alerts, it's saying that a new account has been added, but that there has been no score change, correct?

--------

By the way, I deleted the duplicate threads, one of which cheddar had replied to, with essentially the same reply as above. Hope that's OK with the two of you!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, that is my latest score. i guess i will wait until sometime next week and see if there is a change. I just thought that everytime a change is made to my credit report, i would get an updated score. i will keep you posted. thanks
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

thats correct, i have had three score watch alerts indicating that 3  have new accounts added since 2/1/08, but no score change.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.