Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this right?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is this right?

I bought the complete package for myFICO on May 20th. Why is it that the information on this report only goes to February. It is not updated for anything after that. Can I just expect my credit report to always be about 3 months behind?

TU522/EQ484/EX496 Workin on it.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: Is this right?

Nchubb wrote:
     I bought the complete package for myFICO on May 20th. Why is it that the information on this report only goes to February. It is not updated for anything after that. Can I just expect my credit report to always be about 3 months behind?
TU522/EQ484/EX496 Workin on it.

Is this only one report or all 3?  Is EVERY TL showing 2 months behind? 

Where you're seeing it "behind"...is this the green checked ok boxes or the DOLA?

Just need a little more info on what you're actually seeing and where you're seeing it.
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 3
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Is this right?

nchubb, there is always a delay between your actions and CR posting.  The creditor only posts once a month to the CRA, usually not until their billling cycle closes.  Once reported to the CRA, they must then update their files. 
Expect at least a one month delay in any posting to your CR. If you have any really important actions that you want posted to your CR, do them at least a month, and preferrably two, before you need to see a revised score against your CR.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.