Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this right

tag
tinkytoo
Regular Contributor

Is this right

HI everyone

I pull a new TU report last night and when I reviewed the page that says what hurting my score it says, You have missed a payment or had a derogatory indicator reported on your credit report. In the box area is says your most recent late payment happened 0 months. When I look further it says most recent collection happened 1 year, 11 months ago. I have not missed any payments on my car or any of my credit cards. Is this correct also is this holding my score down.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Is this right

If something is marked "0" months ago, then that something would be somewhere in your accounts page. Look for a red flag in that Accounts page and look to see which CO'd baddies or CA (reporting in Accounts) updated in June, 2011. That would be the culprit. Per the collection, look in the Collections section and you should have one that reported or was assigned in 7/2009. The "0" and the recent collection could be two different TLs.

Message 2 of 3
tinkytoo
Regular Contributor

Re: Is this right

Thank you so much Ilecs. I do have an collections account that was assigned on July 2009, also I have a co cc that when to collections. Lvnv owns this account but it is the accounts section of my credit report.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.