Did you mean: 

Items in Dispute Not Counted In Fico

tag
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Items in Dispute Not Counted In Fico

r92503lind wrote:
Tuscani,

I am not trying to cheat the system as that has backfired in the past for me. I just want to find out exactly what triggers myfico or whoever is calc a FICO score what information makes an item in dispute that I can verify on my reports? I have record of items showing yet not counted in my score with little indication.

Do you have any idea how I can verify this?

Sorry, can't say. All I can share is what has already been posted. Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tuscani,

I am confused, if you know that items in dispute are not counted in the score then how can't we know if an item is considered in dispute and not counted?
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

it is marked with "Item disputes by customer"

This translates to a 2 digit code in the raw CR data and is not included in the score.
Like "Da Man" said. CA and Public records are included in the score even if they are in dispute.

r92503lind wrote:
Tuscani,

I am confused, if you know that items in dispute are not counted in the score then how can't we know if an item is considered in dispute and not counted?

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tim/Tuscani,

So regardless of the raw data which I cannot see, if I have the CRA remove all comments and they do not show then there is no chance of it be considered in dispute hense the codes would be removed. Correct?
Message 14 of 15
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

r92503lind wrote:
Tim/Tuscani,

So regardless of the raw data which I cannot see, if I have the CRA remove all comments and they do not show then there is no chance of it be considered in dispute hense the codes would be removed. Correct?

Updating the raw code is what add\remove the comments.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.