Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J/w...where do YOU get your FICO score? or FAKO score? hehe

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

J/w...where do YOU get your FICO score? or FAKO score? hehe

I plan on keeping track of my FICO or FAKO score, j/w where everyone in the forum gets theres Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
brother7
Established Contributor

Re: J/w...where do YOU get your FICO score? or FAKO score? hehe

I get my FICO scores here, continuous monitoring of EQ FICO with Score Watch, quarterly monitoring of TU FICO with Quarterly Monitoring.

I also use CreditKarma.com to monitor my TU FAKO score. I believe it's the TrueCredit score. You can monitor daily, but I restrict myself to weekly.

04/01/2020 - EX 849 (Credit Scorecard EX FICO® Score 8, range 300-850)
02/20/2020 - TU 850 (Discover TU FICO® Score 8, range 300-850)
03/24/2020 - EQ 884 (Citi EQ FICO® Bankcard Score 8, range 250-900)
GOAL - 800! - App free since 11/22/2017
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I get my Ficos here for both TU and EQ.

I have ScoreWatch and Quarterly Monitoring.

To get a daily view on your Credit report as they occur, you can use CreditKarma.com or Identityguard.com etc

Message 3 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

FICO's from here. SW for EQ, Suze for TU (pay for three scores and reports in advance, pull one at a time whenever.)

I have Experian's crappy 3-in-1 monitoring service for checking reports through American Express, so if I'm bored, I can check my EX FAKO PLUS score, whoop-de-do, but I don't bother.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

w/ all the good reviews on score watch and credit monitoring...i'm signing up soon too! Smiley Very Happy thank you guys for all ur input!
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

www.creditchecktotal.com for FAKOs. I no longer monitor FICOs now that I have my house. Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.