Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Pulled TU Fico Score - lost major points...not good

tag
daisyduke
Valued Contributor

Just Pulled TU Fico Score - lost major points...not good

one inquiry fell off so I decided to pull my TU FIco Score...I went from 673 to 657...here's the only difference, and you would think they would be good!

amount of new credit went from bad to good - but am I punished?

Account history went from 15 years and two months to 15 years and three months... plus one month...

all other accounts are the same, including balances -- same as prior report.

How could I possibly LOSE so many points....????

Starting Score: 682 EQ, 663 TU
Current Score: 687 EQ - 705 TU on 7/18/10
Goal Score: 700 + both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Re: Just Pulled TU Fico Score - lost major points...not good

Your oldest account aged one month and that is good. Did you have any new accounts reporting? I wonder if AAoA went down. Do you have any baddies reporting? Any lates at all? Any inquiries that count (one year)? You are certain your UTIL is the same? (Did you close any accounts? If so do they have zero balances?)
Message 2 of 3
daisyduke
Valued Contributor

Re: Just Pulled TU Fico Score - lost major points...not good

hey credit

thanks for responding. nothing changed at all from open to closed. i even pulled my true credit.wth. balances are the same. i had one ink fall off and i got older...same 21% utilization as before. did my fico when it got a facelift maybe change to a different \version? wth???

i should tell you that i know i am in the bad bucket. have some derogs, two paid charge offs so i know i am not being compared to those with a flawless record, bujt still...

maybe it's wrong...the simulator was really funky today. i kept on plugginjg in different amounts for one month to pay down debt at one point, the simulator came back and said i could be in the 800's yeah right did it again and it was 20 point min jump...not that that has anything to do with tu fico losing what 16 points....i would almost cut off a finger for that many points....maybe a baby toe...you don't need a baby toe anyway. lol

Starting Score: 682 EQ, 663 TU
Current Score: 687 EQ - 705 TU on 7/18/10
Goal Score: 700 + both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.