Valued Member
senseidab

Just what is a FICO Score Watch!

I belong to this site and subscribe to this service. Don't get my score changes unless I pay for an additional report....this is crazy! Does anyone know whats happening with TransUnion I usually see a 17 point bump in the middle of the month for paying my bills on time. Absoulutley no updates to my TransUnion Report...........I'm begining to beleive that this is intentional in order to generate more
paid updates!
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: Just what is a FICO Score Watch!

Word is TransUnion is having system issues right now. One example is with TrueCredit being frequently unavailable. See my post a couple of threads up about ScoreWatch.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}