Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lane Bryant changes to SPIRIT OF AMERICA NATIONAL BANK

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lane Bryant changes to SPIRIT OF AMERICA NATIONAL BANK

Seems Lane Bryant has very quickly changed banks.

WFNNB is out.

Funny thing is victoria's secret has not changed-

New login https://www.spiritofamericacard.com/Charming_Consumer/Login.do

old login does not work-

Lane Bryant has teamed up with a new bank in order to bring you better customer service. For your security, you will need to re-register at this site in order to access your account information.

If you are an e-Statement customer, that service will be available soon.

If you would like to make a payment you can do so by choosing one of following methods:

1. When you receive your new Lane Bryant credit card register your new 16 digit account number and enter your information. Your new card will be arriving within the next 2-3 business days.

2. Call Customer Service at
1-800-888-4163 and process your payment by phone using your current account number.

3. Visit your nearest Lane Bryant store.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lane Bryant changes to SPIRIT OF AMERICA NATIONAL BANK

Thanks Timothy. Now I know why I got a $200 cli on my V.S. card. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
Seems Lane Bryant has very quickly changed banks.

WFNNB is out.

Funny thing is victoria's secret has not changed-

Good!!! Maybe more of the WFN stores will bail. Unless, of course, "Spirit of America National Bank" is even worse than WFN... Smiley Surprised
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 8
hmcbride222

Hi,
This created a big problem for me.. I just pulled my CR and noticed that Lane Bryant was listed twice, One as negative and one positive.. The negative one is prior to the buyout by Spirit of America. That is technically closed showing a balance $ 1100.00 which is actually 0.00 but has not been updated since 10/2007. After the takeover, my account is positive and only has a balance of 500.00 or so i am going to contact them tomorrow and get this straightened out or DV them,.
H  
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmm...has anyone seen whether the buyout is resulting in a new CL? I'm concerned because my LB card is one of my oldest trade lines - 16+ years I think - and I really, REALLY don't want to lose that history. Smiley Sad
Message 5 of 8
GFer
Valued Contributor

Mine is indeed reported twice. I asked about this just recently on here. Just says Lane Bryant twice. The odd thing is on shows the correct open date and the other is one month off. Not much difference, but still....

Also, each show diff acct numbers?!? I disputed, but came back the same (verified).

EQ 817, EX 815, TU 813 (Updated 1/5/18: TU 843

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 8
hmcbride222

Its really not necessary to close it out if it is a positive account.. I'm only worried about it now because one is negative and one is positive
Message 7 of 8
hmcbride222

Mines hasnt been updated since 10/07. So it better not come back verified.. I'm going to be mad.  The girl told me it won't be verified because they dont have the account anymore.. Make sure you are disputing the older one
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.