Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lexington Law Credit Repair

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lexington Law Credit Repair

Has anyone dealt with these people for credit repair? Or anyone for that matter. Thinking of using them. Come on you can admit it.Smiley Wink
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Lexington Law Credit Repair

I've seen their name bounced around here.

Just out of curiosity, how come you're thinking of bringing in hired guns? I know you've been on these forums for a while.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Goodness, I just saw that some cross between Yoda and a giant octopus attacked your other post on this over on Credit Cards! Smiley Surprised
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 6
fused
Moderator Emeritus

cedarworks wrote:
Has anyone dealt with these people for credit repair? Or anyone for that matter. Thinking of using them. Come on you can admit it.Smiley Wink

If you have the time, DIY and don't waste your money with these clowns. Besides you can get all the info you need for free at these forums.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Eeek!  Honey, haven't I told you NOT to play with credit repair organizations?  I know I have.  Now, go put that...thing...outside and wash your hands right now!
Message 5 of 6
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Ha! I won't mess with CROs.Smiley Tongue
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.