cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looks like I have to pull my report again....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like I have to pull my report again....

I was just denied for a CC and the denial letter listed my score at 109 pts less than what it is currently.  So one of two things have occured I believe:

1.  They are using a report that is a few months old, because the score listed matches what my score was back then

OR

2. They are using a bank card score and it's 109 pts less than my fico 8

I'll have to pull my EQ again in order to get all the current Fico models scores in order to get a current bank card score.  Last time I pullled TU about a month ago, I lost 2 pts immediately after i ordered it from my fico.  

What are the chances of me losing points when pulling a fresh EQ???  Does it count against me?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Re: Looks like I have to pull my report again....

@Anonymous wrote:

I was just denied for a CC and the denial letter listed my score at 109 pts less than what it is currently.  So one of two things have occured I believe:

1.  They are using a report that is a few months old, because the score listed matches what my score was back then

OR

2. They are using a bank card score and it's 109 pts less than my fico 8

I'll have to pull my EQ again in order to get all the current Fico models scores in order to get a current bank card score.  Last time I pullled TU about a month ago, I lost 2 pts immediately after i ordered it from my fico.  

What are the chances of me losing points when pulling a fresh EQ???  Does it count against me?

Check to see what score model they are using, and pulling your own report does not count against you. 

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 2 of 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Looks like I have to pull my report again....

Also possible they are using an internal score model. Synchrony does

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.