Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost 20 exp points from closing cards and other mives

tag
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Lost 20 exp points from closing cards and other mives

Thought I may lose some points but wanted to try and pay to see if can get advice in these data points-- deal w exp only as other two lost 11 points each - close Merrick and Credit one reports and no change but the next month get an alert score dropped 5/4 points for closed card- do 9 points then have three inq for car loan lose another 10 point list and now new acct reports another 5 point loss. Still waiting on traded auto act to report as closed so expect another 5 point drop for a total of 27 points. I hope to gain them back pretty quick! Note to in this my uti did go from 2 to 6% so possible this is part of it
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Re: Lost 20 exp points from closing cards and other mives

Pay should be post😄
Message 2 of 6
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Punctuation is a friend!

😃

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 3 of 6
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Yes, it is! Good thing I am a nurse who could save your life and not an English teacher
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Punctuation/Grammar etc helps us understand what you're asking. It sucks trying to guess what you mean.

Message 5 of 6
elim
Senior Contributor

It's just FICO noise. If the wind blows I lose a chunk of points, then I baby step back to where I was and beyond.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.