cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lowes Card - Got it!

Established Contributor

Re: Lowes Card - Got it!

Hey all,

I just got approved last week for a Lowe's card, $300 limit.  I was really surprised to even get approved for the card, but I need it for credit building and for storage for my daycare.
Message 11 of 17
Regular Contributor

myhearts07 -   If you don't mind me asking what were your scores when you applied at Lowes?  Did you do it online or in their store?   

Message Edited by flyers on 07-16-2007 06:11 AM
Message 12 of 17
Established Contributor

Low as "h"!!!!  TU- 500, EQ -480, EX 558 something like that... I meant that to be funny, we know how far down hell is....   I applied online.
Message 13 of 17
Regular Contributor

Wow, that's great!   Congrats.  Do you know which CRA they pulled?    I wonder if they are BK friendly.
Message 14 of 17
Established Contributor

They pulled EQ and I was surprised because that is my lowest score and I filed bk7 in 2001
Message 15 of 17
New Contributor

myhearts07 wrote:
Low as "h"!!!!  TU- 500, EQ -480, EX 558 something like that... I meant that to be funny, we know how far down hell is....   I applied online.

Hello MyHearts07,

Congratulations! 

FYI, my own scores when I applied were EX 675 / EQ 631 / TU 665 and there was only a $100 difference between the credit limits we each received.  So far it has not hit my reports as a inquiry.  When your hits, let me know which of the big three it hits -- just curious.

Good luck,

FICOnater2007
Message 16 of 17
New Contributor

Looks like our posts crossed each other.  I didn't get any alerts on my credit watch today, but EQ is one of the biggies here in Texas that is most used.

Belated Thank you,

FICOnater2007
Message 17 of 17