Established Contributor
myhearts07

Re: Lowes Card - Got it!

Hey all,

I just got approved last week for a Lowe's card, $300 limit.  I was really surprised to even get approved for the card, but I need it for credit building and for storage for my daycare.
Regular Contributor
flyers

[ Edited ]
myhearts07 -   If you don't mind me asking what were your scores when you applied at Lowes?  Did you do it online or in their store?   

Message Edited by flyers on 07-16-2007 06:11 AM
Established Contributor
myhearts07

Low as "h"!!!!  TU- 500, EQ -480, EX 558 something like that... I meant that to be funny, we know how far down hell is....   I applied online.
Regular Contributor
flyers

Wow, that's great!   Congrats.  Do you know which CRA they pulled?    I wonder if they are BK friendly.
Established Contributor
myhearts07

They pulled EQ and I was surprised because that is my lowest score and I filed bk7 in 2001
New Contributor
FICOnater2007

myhearts07 wrote:
Low as "h"!!!!  TU- 500, EQ -480, EX 558 something like that... I meant that to be funny, we know how far down hell is....   I applied online.

Hello MyHearts07,

Congratulations! 

FYI, my own scores when I applied were EX 675 / EQ 631 / TU 665 and there was only a $100 difference between the credit limits we each received.  So far it has not hit my reports as a inquiry.  When your hits, let me know which of the big three it hits -- just curious.

Good luck,

FICOnater2007
New Contributor
FICOnater2007

Looks like our posts crossed each other.  I didn't get any alerts on my credit watch today, but EQ is one of the biggies here in Texas that is most used.

Belated Thank you,

FICOnater2007

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+