Did you mean: 

MYFICO IS A LIAR

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MYFICO IS A LIAR

@NRB525 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I applied for a credit card last week and was denied. When I received the disapproval letter my transunion score was 593 according to the bank.But all three scores on myfico are in the 620's. Any ideas why they are off by 30 points?

When I applied for Capital One Venture in July, my TU FICO 08 from here was 775, confirmed on my Slate card.

When Capital One sent me the reasons letter, my TU score was 712, on a scale from 325 to 850, a different scoring model than FICO 08.

Your CU was likely also a different score model from FICO 08. Which Credit Union, and what range of scores do they show on the Reasons Letter?

Speaking of credit unions.....NRB252....Thanks for telling me to check out credit iunions...

Approved 5,000 in one minute as I open a new account with them.....

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MYFICO IS A LIAR

If you pay for myfico just swipe through all the different scores. There are several. Some even use internal scoring especially if you've banked with them and had overdrafts etc
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.