cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MYFICO.com Equifax Score

tag

MYFICO.com Equifax Score

Im suscribed to the Myfico Score Alert and Im wondering if the Equifax score is only updated during a certain time during the month.  Or if it is updated immediately as Equifax updates.  My Score hasnt changed since April and I have had one collection deleted off, current account payments report and I've had a new credit card report this month too but my score hasnt changed.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: MYFICO.com Equifax Score

@onamission2013 wrote:

Im suscribed to the Myfico Score Alert and Im wondering if the Equifax score is only updated during a certain time during the month.  Or if it is updated immediately as Equifax updates.  My Score hasnt changed since April and I have had one collection deleted off, current account payments report and I've had a new credit card report this month too but my score hasnt changed.

You mean ScoreWatch? SW has 2 types of alerts: credit and score. SW monitors EQ for changes every day for items like added accounts, added inquiries, account changes, and other similar items. IME, I received alerts usually from the same day to within one or two days of the actual change occurring. If your EQ FICO changes as a result of that change, the SW will give it to you at that time. If there's no alert for a score change, then it means it didn't change. SW will not alert for dropped accounts or dropped balances.

Absent changes to your EQ report, by default, SW will begin to monitor your EQ FICO score for changes every 7-10 days from your last alert. Score alerts are based off your target score found within your settings. So if your changes score hits or surpasses the target score then you would get alerted within 7-10 days. For best results set your target score to exactly match your current score. That way if your score increases or decreases you'll get alerted.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.