Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marcus By Goldman Saks Uses Fico 9

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Marcus By Goldman Saks Uses Fico 9

This is how it looks on my TU credit report (also TU is the only one that GS reports to):

Account Type: Installment Account
Loan Type: UNSECURED

Message 11 of 14
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

This is how it looks on my TU credit report (also TU is the only one that GS reports to):

Account Type: Installment Account
Loan Type: UNSECURED

If you get a 1B or 3B report here in the future I'd love to see what all the reason codes are, especially for FICO 04.

Surprised GS only reports to TU actually.

        
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there Petionville,

Marcus keepssending me this email, but no letter invitation. What kind of POI do they accept apart from W2?

Are you still interested in consolidating your high interest debt into one fixed monthly payment? Take a step toward gaining control of your debt and see what a No-Fee, Fixed-Rate Marcus personal loan could do for you. 

With Marcus, you choose your loan duration and monthly payment amount. And we never charge late fees, so you only pay the additional interest if you do fall behind. Never late? Even better. 

With loan amounts ranging from $3,500 to $30,000 and interest rates as low as 6.99% this could be the perfect time to make a change. Only the most creditworthy applicants qualify for the lowest rates; and longer term loans have higher rates. 

Come back and see your loan options in as little as five minutes.

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I remember correctly, they requested pay stubs or W2. I sent my W2 because it was already scan into my IPad.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.