Established Member
katiecakes

Merrickbank fico scores

Hi! My credit score through the merrick bank website puts me at 642. If I understand correctly, this is a TU Fico? Where does this put me in the overall scheme of things? Bad, Not good?, etc    I will be ecstatic for my score to finally get up to the 'not good range' after only a year ago having a 474!! I also get my score through credit one, 567, which I know is a fako. Credit sesame, another fako, is at 644. My credit has been steadily increasing among all the fakos so that must be a good sign, right?

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: Merrickbank fico scores

The free score from Merrick is a TU FICO. Specifically it is a CC-enhanced TU08 FICO score, unlike the TU08 classic offered via Wal-Mart or the TU98 from here. But 642 isn't too bad. Generally 660 and up is good, but you aren't too far off from that and approvals are certainly possible.

Established Member
katiecakes

Re: Merrickbank fico scores

Thank you!! 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}