Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Information across all 3 reports

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Missing Information across all 3 reports

Hello all-

I have noticed that my 3 credit reports are not identical concerning the information reported. 

1)  Would it be "wise" to have my information updated to match my highest credit score report witch is with Equifax?

2)  Could this potentially lower any of my credit scores if I add "good standing" accounts not reported?

My 3 credit scores are 749 (Equifax), 732 (TransUnion), and 723 (Experian).    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
cobaltnv
Established Contributor

Re: Missing Information across all 3 reports

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello all-

I have noticed that my 3 credit reports are not identical concerning the information reported. 

1)  Would it be "wise" to have my information updated to match my highest credit score report witch is with Equifax?

2)  Could this potentially lower any of my credit scores if I add "good standing" accounts not reported?

My 3 credit scores are 749 (Equifax), 732 (TransUnion), and 723 (Experian).    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

------------------- 

I would suggest (if you haven't already) reading understanding your fico score and credit scoring 101--both available in my signature. Where did you get your scores from? I ask mainly because you posted an Experian score which we no longer have access too--unless a lender provided it to you. 

To address questions 1 and 2. While it might seem that addition of good accounts will increase your score this is not necessarily true. For example, if the account not on all 3 reports are new they will lower teh average age of accounts which will have a negative impact on your score.

If you post more information here about the accounts in question we can try to help Smiley Happy 

BTW--welcome to the forums! 

TU 810: EQ 813: EX 814 (9/16/09--Loan officer pull)

Helpful Threads
Frequently Requested Threads
Understanding your Fico Score
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Missing Information across all 3 reports

Thanks.

The accounts in question are installment accounts (paid off in good standing).  I did read some credit education and it was great information.  I just think that I will not request that missing accounts be added to have the two lowest score CR's match to my highest scoring CR.  I thought this would be a good idea being there was a 26 point gap between my highest and lowest score. I also was inquiring because there was a 2-3 year AAoA difference. 

And...to answer your question, I purchased TU and EQ from miFICO and purchased EX from myFreeCreditReport (sponsored by EX) - I was dissapointed when I purchased it and my score was a FAKO!  It was termed as my PLUS score. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.