tag
newFICOwatcher
Valued Member

Monthly FICO Updates

10/1   TU - 629  10/31 - 638
10/13 EQ - 642  10/31 - 644
10/1   EX  - 687  10/31 - 781!!!!!

HUGE jump in Experian. The differences I'm noticing are:

-Hurting Score - Serious delinquencies (60 days or more) are not listed under Hurting Score this month
-Hurting Score - multiple accounts showing missed payments are not listed under Hurting Score this month
- 18 late payments dropped off CR (including all HSBC lates...now listed as Paid Late? No)
- added $14k auto loan
- added $2500CL CU Visa (new total CL of $3k)

Now, if I can get the new accounts to post to TU and EQ, I should see a good bump there, too.

I love this site!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Monthly FICO Updates

Holly cow-
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Holy molie! That's incredible. All from lates dropping off plus adding Tl.

Thanks for passing that along. Good info. Smiley Happy

Never ever, ever be late. Never
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I curious can you explain????????????
Message 4 of 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

OP, did these all completely fall off (>7 years), go >2 years, get GW'd off, or go poof without your doing anything? If they went poof, your file might have split. Smiley Surprised
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 8
newFICOwatcher
Valued Member

The HSBC (Best Buy) lates all dropped off on their own. I didn't GW anything, but the last listed late was Feb 2002. Since August 30, my EX has gone from 124 lates on record to 56. Most of the currently listed lates are from 10 different Wells Fargo student loan accounts.

Message Edited by newFICOwatcher on 10-31-2007 02:39 PM
Message 6 of 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Wow, you can almost hear them thud when they land after going off the cliff, can't you! Smiley Very Happy Congrats, that's got to be a HUGE relief.

I wouldn't have thought that you would get such a jump from 7-year-old lates falling of. Hmmm, only 5.5 years to go!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 7 of 8
newFICOwatcher
Valued Member

If I could get TU and EQ to report the same stuff, I'd be happy. I'm really looking to get all three scores above 700 soon so I can buy my first house this spring (or sooner if the scores jump).
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.