Valued Member
newFICOwatcher

Monthly FICO Updates

10/1   TU - 629  10/31 - 638
10/13 EQ - 642  10/31 - 644
10/1   EX  - 687  10/31 - 781!!!!!

HUGE jump in Experian. The differences I'm noticing are:

-Hurting Score - Serious delinquencies (60 days or more) are not listed under Hurting Score this month
-Hurting Score - multiple accounts showing missed payments are not listed under Hurting Score this month
- 18 late payments dropped off CR (including all HSBC lates...now listed as Paid Late? No)
- added $14k auto loan
- added $2500CL CU Visa (new total CL of $3k)

Now, if I can get the new accounts to post to TU and EQ, I should see a good bump there, too.

I love this site!
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

Re: Monthly FICO Updates

Holly cow-
Senior Contributor
Sylviatob

Holy molie! That's incredible. All from lates dropping off plus adding Tl.

Thanks for passing that along. Good info. :smileyhappy:

Never ever, ever be late. Never
"Never ever, ever be late. Never" (FUTR)
Established Member
Credit-Blues

I curious can you explain????????????
Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

OP, did these all completely fall off (>7 years), go >2 years, get GW'd off, or go poof without your doing anything? If they went poof, your file might have split. :smileysurprised:
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Valued Member
newFICOwatcher

[ Edited ]
The HSBC (Best Buy) lates all dropped off on their own. I didn't GW anything, but the last listed late was Feb 2002. Since August 30, my EX has gone from 124 lates on record to 56. Most of the currently listed lates are from 10 different Wells Fargo student loan accounts.

Message Edited by newFICOwatcher on 10-31-2007 02:39 PM
Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

Wow, you can almost hear them thud when they land after going off the cliff, can't you! :smileyvery-happy: Congrats, that's got to be a HUGE relief.

I wouldn't have thought that you would get such a jump from 7-year-old lates falling of. Hmmm, only 5.5 years to go!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Valued Member
newFICOwatcher

If I could get TU and EQ to report the same stuff, I'd be happy. I'm really looking to get all three scores above 700 soon so I can buy my first house this spring (or sooner if the scores jump).

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}