Contributor
cinoeye

Morgage impact?

We got our morgage loan, but since it is a new construction, it will not be reflected until the house is bulit.
WOndering, what impact will my CR take when they add morgage on it?

Inq for my morgage= TU went up 12;   EX down 17points  ; EQ down 2

I'm intersted in this, sonce we want to by some furniture and appliances and will go with in store credit to get 0% for 12 months or more.

Is it better to do this before morgage reflects?

Thank you.
Established Member
Zerohot

Re: Morgage impact?

[ Edited ]
For a data point:
Before I added my mortgage for my house, my FICO would not pass 770. I had CC cards, installment loans, and (1) Charge Card. As soon as the mortgage hit my credit report I went up to the low-790's. It quickly sunk to the 750's when I opened a new BBuy and Local furniture store charge card. It increased over time as the inquiries and the new accounts aged.

Message Edited by Zerohot on 08-26-2007 01:09 PM

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+