Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortgage FICO score not moving up from last 3 months

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mortgage FICO score not moving up from last 3 months

Hi im trying to increase my Motgage FICO score for last past 3 months and it is not moving up.

Started following from 10/5/2017 score is still the same in my fico reports

Mortgage FICO Score 5,4 and 2
EQUIFAX 673
TRANSUNION 676
EXPERIAN 712

My FICO score 8 increased 20 points in 3 months but mortgage score still the same.
My credit UITLIZATION is at 2% and 1 lease car 10 months payment remaining other then i don't have any loans.

PLEASE HELP to get me a home

2 REPLIES 2
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Mortgage FICO score not moving up from last 3 months

Your score is well above what's needed for most mortgage products, what score are you trying to reach?

If you have an established history... your scores can be absurdly flat over time.  Quick fixes to credit are either revolving utilization related (which sounds like you're probably pretty there but it wouldn't hurt to post your revolving tradelines in current balance / credit limit fasion and maybe there's some small tweaks... see AZEO - all zero except one - method on the forums if you haven't done so already) or getting negatives deleted.  There aren't really other options.

        
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mortgage FICO score not moving up from last 3 months

i want to reach 680 middle score so i can apply mortgage loan for 5% with PMI

How can i remove negatives? All of my accounts currently except 1 that i am utilizing at 2%

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.