Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortgage Scores??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mortgage Scores??

I'm sorry if I have missed a thread that could answer this question and maybe someone could direct me to it. My question is "How can I raise my Fico Score 5,4,2 for mortgage scores??" I can see my Fico 8 and 9 scores rising but my mortgage scores seem to be at a stand still. After reading many threads, I have yet to find something on helping to improve mortgage scores.

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mortgage Scores??

Mortgage scores only update quarterly through your subscription.  I am guessing that is why you think they are not changing.  The biggest things you can do to raise your mortgage scores is do PFD on as many collections as you can, keep your credit card utilization as low as you can (make larger payments and check in to CLIs) and continue to make on-time payments.  It kind of sucks that you can't see how your mortgage scores change, but I just assume that whenever I get an alert my mortgage score is moving in the same direction, just at a slower pace.  I just changed to the 3B+ and that might give me monthly scores, or maybe it is just the report...

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.