cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Credit is perfect, but Equifax abusive system paved way for Creditors to DISCRIMINATE against me

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Credit is perfect, but Equifax abusive system paved way for Creditors to DISCRIMINATE against me

It has been year since l have tried to contact Equifax for inaccuracies on my Credit Report, and why my Score has went down for no reason.    Lately, many good things have changed into my Credit Report, but Equifax score not only remain the same, but keeps going down.   Equifax acting like a Lawyer Firm for Fraudulent Creditors and refused to remove inaccurate information on my credit report even with all the documents fact l had sent in mail to Equifax.  I am wondering whether Equifax and other Agencies possibly marking some people by putting a block on their records so Creditors can easily spot them as bad people. Many Creditors have  DISCRIMINATED against me and l wondering Equifax * Put a Red Check Mark * on record so Creditors can quickly spot me as bad consumer because l have made many disputes and complaint to BBB to Equifax.   Equifax purposely put a block, Fraud Alert on my Credit Report despite l told Equifax l did not want it, and asked to remove it...but Equifax left that Alert on my Report causing me Economic Disadvantage and Creditors take advantage of that by Denied my Credit for Fraud Alert on my report...they keep cited reason for denied me as " Identify Can't Be Confirmed ".

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
MaisCher
Frequent Contributor

Re: My Credit is perfect, but Equifax abusive system paved way for Creditors to DISCRIMINATE against

Discrimination is a very strong word.

I do know that after so many disputes Ive known people who have had fraud alerts placed on their CR. Especially if your basis for dispute is "Not Mine"

Current Score: EQ 699 TU 719 EX ? as of April-2016

Message 2 of 6
CreditGuy03
Established Contributor

Re: My Credit is perfect, but Equifax abusive system paved way for Creditors to DISCRIMINATE against

Just contact the CFPB they will get it straightened out.

Unless this is a troll post

Equifax - 628, Experian -627, Transunion- 654 In the garden until 01/01/2019
Message 3 of 6
cashnocredit
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It has been year since l have tried to contact Equifax for inaccuracies on my Credit Report, and why my Score has went down for no reason.    Lately, many good things have changed into my Credit Report, but Equifax score not only remain the same, but keeps going down.   Equifax acting like a Lawyer Firm for Fraudulent Creditors and refused to remove inaccurate information on my credit report even with all the documents fact l had sent in mail to Equifax.  I am wondering whether Equifax and other Agencies possibly marking some people by putting a block on their records so Creditors can easily spot them as bad people. Many Creditors have  DISCRIMINATED against me and l wondering Equifax * Put a Red Check Mark * on record so Creditors can quickly spot me as bad consumer because l have made many disputes and complaint to BBB to Equifax.   Equifax purposely put a block, Fraud Alert on my Credit Report despite l told Equifax l did not want it, and asked to remove it...but Equifax left that Alert on my Report causing me Economic Disadvantage and Creditors take advantage of that by Denied my Credit for Fraud Alert on my report...they keep cited reason for denied me as " Identify Can't Be Confirmed ".

I'm confused about why you are disputing inaccuracies with perfect credit. Do you mean that you have negatives but that all the negatives are fraudulent or wouldn't be negatives if they were accurately reported?

It might help people here give advice if you summarize the accounts you have and what you are disputing. 

I have reestablished credit over the last couple years
so my moniker is, well, rather out of date.

WM Discover $1800, WF Plat 12k, Chase Freedom Siggy18k, Amex Plat (60k H/B), Citi AA EWMC 25k
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Like l said, my credit is perfect except that Equifax flagged my Credit Report to keep my score that because the company knew that l am on public assistant and some companies do not want to give credit to people whose source of incomes are from Public Assistant... And I think that that Equifax maybe helping those Creditors by putting a Secret flag on my Credit Report to alert those companies and then help them find a reason to deny me based on Equifax that purposely keep my score low.  Meanwhile l started to mail companies who denied me to prove the negatives they mentioned l have on my reports are true, but since then they

they have changed their denial reason into something else. Now they keep claiming the reason they denied me was * UNABLE TO VERIFY IDENTIFICATION *. I HAVE ONLY 1 COLLECTION IN EXPERIAN AND EQUIFAX, BUT ZERO IN TRANSUNION.  I HAVE STAUDENT LOANS THAT WERE THERE LONG TIME AGON SINCE 2007 AND 2008....BUT CITIBANK REPORTED 2 ACCOUNTS TWICE MAKES IT 4 ACCOUNTS. I DISPUTED THAT WITH CITIBANKS AND EQUIFAX, BUT EQUIFAX KEEP THE ITEM THERE STILL.  LAST MONTH I SIGNED UP WITH myFICO.COM AND MY EQUIFAX SCORE WAS 550...JUST ABOUT WHAT I KNEW LAST TIME I HAD AN ACCOUNY WITH EQUIFAX IN OCTOBER OR NOVEMBER 2014....BUT A NEW CREDITOR THIS YEAR REPORTED A NEW POSITIVE ACCOUNT JUMPED MY SCORE TO 617  HERE ON MYFICO, BUT CHECKED EQUIFAX, NOT ONLY THE SCORE DID NOT GO UP, BUT WENT DOWN TO 518.    

Message 5 of 6
cashnocredit
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Like l said, my credit is perfect except that Equifax flagged my Credit Report to keep my score that because the company knew that l am on public assistant and some companies do not want to give credit to people whose source of incomes are from Public Assistant... And I think that that Equifax maybe helping those Creditors by putting a Secret flag on my Credit Report to alert those companies and then help them find a reason to deny me based on Equifax that purposely keep my score low.  Meanwhile l started to mail companies who denied me to prove the negatives they mentioned l have on my reports are true, but since then they

they have changed their denial reason into something else. Now they keep claiming the reason they denied me was * UNABLE TO VERIFY IDENTIFICATION *. I HAVE ONLY 1 COLLECTION IN EXPERIAN AND EQUIFAX, BUT ZERO IN TRANSUNION.  I HAVE STAUDENT LOANS THAT WERE THERE LONG TIME AGON SINCE 2007 AND 2008....BUT CITIBANK REPORTED 2 ACCOUNTS TWICE MAKES IT 4 ACCOUNTS. I DISPUTED THAT WITH CITIBANKS AND EQUIFAX, BUT EQUIFAX KEEP THE ITEM THERE STILL.  LAST MONTH I SIGNED UP WITH myFICO.COM AND MY EQUIFAX SCORE WAS 550...JUST ABOUT WHAT I KNEW LAST TIME I HAD AN ACCOUNY WITH EQUIFAX IN OCTOBER OR NOVEMBER 2014....BUT A NEW CREDITOR THIS YEAR REPORTED A NEW POSITIVE ACCOUNT JUMPED MY SCORE TO 617  HERE ON MYFICO, BUT CHECKED EQUIFAX, NOT ONLY THE SCORE DID NOT GO UP, BUT WENT DOWN TO 518.    

The don't put secret flags on your report nor do they put anything there that indicates you are on public assistance. Banks can decline if they don't consider your income sufficient but they can't not include income from public assistance or a trust fund or the lottery for that matter.

As for EQ, your next step is to firmly request what information you need to provide to prove your identity. They don't have to deal with disputes until they are reasonably certain of your identity. Then they have to allow you to do so but they do have an obligation to make sure it is you who are communicating with them. I've had to do that with one or two CRAs over the years. Generally mail is preferable to internet for disputes as it is less sensitive to ID thieves.

I have reestablished credit over the last couple years
so my moniker is, well, rather out of date.

WM Discover $1800, WF Plat 12k, Chase Freedom Siggy18k, Amex Plat (60k H/B), Citi AA EWMC 25k
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.