Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fico Credit Score Ranges

tag
Believe1970
Regular Contributor

My Fico Credit Score Ranges

Hello, just wondering if anyone knows what the MY Ficco Credit Score Ranges are?

Bad is 350 to what?

Not Good is what to what?

Good is what to what?

Very Good is what to what?

Excellent is what to 850?

Thanks,

Mortgage:

Auto Loan:

Credit Cards:
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
CorporalCaptain
Valued Member

Re: My Fico Credit Score Ranges

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Understanding-FICO-Scoring/Interpreting-Your-FICO-Score/m-p/69095

That'll give you a good overview of the score ranges.

USAA World MasterCard - $14,500
American Express SPG - $20,000
NFCU CashRewards Visa Sig - $20,000
PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa - $5,000
Message 2 of 7
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

@Icewave76 wrote:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Understanding-FICO-Scoring/Interpreting-Your-FICO-Score/m-p/69095

I have never seen this thread.   I got a good chuckle out of it  while reading them.  My hat is off to "TheNewWorldMan" for his ingenious use of words. 

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Imhotrodcrazy wrote:

@Icewave76 wrote:

I have never seen this thread.   I got a good chuckle out of it  while reading them.  My hat is off to "TheNewWorldMan" for his ingenious use of words. 

Hey, imhotrodcrazy.  Your EQ FICO is at 709, mine is at 708.  Maybe we could organize a Mayor's Convention with a Rowing Regatta!  Quick!!  Before you become governor!!

Message 4 of 7
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey, imhotrodcrazy.  Your EQ FICO is at 709, mine is at 708.  Maybe we could organize a Mayor's Convention with a Rowing Regatta!  Quick!!  Before you become governor!!

Me ....row??? .... at my age???  Smiley Very Happy      Now that would be a site to see.   Smiley Surprised  Hey,  I will vote for you to be governor,  I will take the treasurers job.  Smiley Wink

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Deal!

No twitter accounts for you, though!  Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 7
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Deal!

No twitter accounts for you, though!  Smiley Wink

No problem there.  I would not want to subject the world to that.  Twitter would certainly "implode".  Smiley Very Happy

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
last app 2/15
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.