Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My fico now compared to a year ago

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My fico now compared to a year ago

I decided today to pull all 3 scores and did the 3month minimum trial to get them.  7Yrs ago i stopped paying everything literally.  A year ago i bought a car only got a loan because i put 15K down but my fico was 554.  Today my scores are EQ 605, TU612, EX 621.  Not bad of course not as high as i want them a few differences are i have 4 chargeoffs on eq, 3 on TU and only 2 on EX.  I only have 2 CC a 750 limit on Creditonebank and a QS1 whos limit just went from 300 to 1000 this past week.  Util is 60% on CR1 and 30% on Cap 1.  With my tax return coming up i should have those all paid off next month.  Also havent missed a payment on anything in 4.5yrs now, in the meantime Im also a AU on a chase card thats a 28,800 Limit with a 417 balance and has been opened 25yrs.  SO my AAOA is now just over 7yrs.

I got a little excited Since CK updated their site with new scores mine were 641 and 644 and said i had  a fair chance of an Amex everyday card obviously not the case now as my scores are to low to apply but maybe before the end of 2015 i could get my foot in the door with a charge or Revolver.  Hope to be able to get a prime card in a few months as a few more baddies i believe are coming off in March, i do also have a judgement from Cap 1 for 5500 back in 2009 that i never paid on im not sure how much that affects scores if anything since its been awhile.  Thats my story, moving in the right direction i wish i could just snap my fingers but Time is the only healer in the fico universe. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: My fico now compared to a year ago

@Anonymous wrote:

I decided today to pull all 3 scores and did the 3month minimum trial to get them.  7Yrs ago i stopped paying everything literally.  A year ago i bought a car only got a loan because i put 15K down but my fico was 554.  Today my scores are EQ 605, TU612, EX 621.  Not bad of course not as high as i want them a few differences are i have 4 chargeoffs on eq, 3 on TU and only 2 on EX.  I only have 2 CC a 750 limit on Creditonebank and a QS1 whos limit just went from 300 to 1000 this past week.  Util is 60% on CR1 and 30% on Cap 1.  With my tax return coming up i should have those all paid off next month.  Also havent missed a payment on anything in 4.5yrs now, in the meantime Im also a AU on a chase card thats a 28,800 Limit with a 417 balance and has been opened 25yrs.  SO my AAOA is now just over 7yrs.

I got a little excited Since CK updated their site with new scores mine were 641 and 644 and said i had  a fair chance of an Amex everyday card obviously not the case now as my scores are to low to apply but maybe before the end of 2015 i could get my foot in the door with a charge or Revolver.  Hope to be able to get a prime card in a few months as a few more baddies i believe are coming off in March, i do also have a judgement from Cap 1 for 5500 back in 2009 that i never paid on im not sure how much that affects scores if anything since its been awhile.  Thats my story, moving in the right direction i wish i could just snap my fingers but Time is the only healer in the fico universe. 

You and me both!  There's not much I can do with my own file until things start falling off late 2016 through 2018. +1 on that auto loan story, when I started the Wells Fargo loan officer simply stated "Well I guess I have 13 thousand reasons to approve you" at a 19.35% rate haha.  You've made an excellent start.

Don't trust the CK recommendations though, the EX score here for Amex is a very good estimate if not identical to their underwriting score.

        
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: My fico now compared to a year ago

ya i think my car is 10.9% or somewhere around there.  I just wanna get rid of Creditone that 8.25 a month fee 99$ a year gets old quick the card served its purpose i know id get approved from another cap 1 the platinum prob for 500 but id rather wait as they pull all 3 bureaus on a hard pull for maybe a prime card with someone besides Cap1. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.