Monitor Credit & Identity
Get a Home Loan
Get a Credit Card
Get an Auto Loan
Credit Score Basics
Find Savings & Credit Cards
FICO® Ultimate 3B
3-Bureau FICO® Scores, Credit & Identity Monitoring
FICO® Essentials 1B
1-Bureau FICO® Scores & Credit Monitoring
FICO® Score 3B Report
3-Bureau Credit Report & FICO® Scores
FICO® Score 1B Report
1-Bureau Credit Report & FICO® Scores
I got alert from my fico and incredible my score jumb back to where its before Discover inquiry in Nov 24.
2 thing i should be consider :
Drop from 672 to 665. and jumb back today ;-(
What do you guys thing about the jumb ????
There are other factors that could be affecting your fico score in addition to the inquiries. So here is something to consider:
1. Inquiries will affect the score for only the first month. Even though they stay on your credit report for two years they have no impact once the inquiry has been reported for 13 months.
2. New account(s) opened within the last 12 months
3. A new account open with a high balance
4. Installment trade lines (auto loans, student loans, personal loans)-35% of the original balance has not been paid down.
5. Average age account
6. Mixes of credit-revolving, installment, mortgage
You can also go to www.bankrate.com/fico and answer three pages of questions. This will give you a score range based solely on the information to which you have provided.