12-06-2012 07:58 PM - edited 12-06-2012 08:01 PM
I got alert from my fico and incredible my score jumb back to where its before Discover inquiry in Nov 24.
2 thing i should be consider :
Drop from 672 to 665. and jumb back today ;-(
What do you guys thing about the jumb ????
12-10-2012 07:01 AM
There are other factors that could be affecting your fico score in addition to the inquiries. So here is something to consider:
1. Inquiries will affect the score for only the first month. Even though they stay on your credit report for two years they have no impact once the inquiry has been reported for 13 months.
2. New account(s) opened within the last 12 months
3. A new account open with a high balance
4. Installment trade lines (auto loans, student loans, personal loans)-35% of the original balance has not been paid down.
5. Average age account
6. Mixes of credit-revolving, installment, mortgage
You can also go to www.bankrate.com/fico and answer three pages of questions. This will give you a score range based solely on the information to which you have provided.
myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.>> About myFICO