Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFICO subscription

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MyFICO subscription

I just signed up for the 3 credit report with score through this website. I recieved the email confirmation and I was wondering how long it takes to see at least 1 of my scores. I noticed it said that it could take up to 72 hrs for the other 2 CRA's to report.

Also, I am very serious about getting my score up and if anyone has any other helpful information it would be appreciated.

BTW, In Aug 2014 my score from CK was 550 and today it is 684. I don't know what it is yet through FICO as it needs to process my subscription.

Thanks,

Shadow65281

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MyFICO subscription

Mine popped up within a few minutes of paying. Welcome, theres plenty of answers here. Read, ask questions and you will get mostly great advice. The more detailed your question the better answers you will get.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MyFICO subscription

Thank you, something must be wrong with my security as I just recieved an email telling me that there was a problem with MyFICO purchase and my identity needs to be confirmed. So I have to call customer support in the morning... I don't understand, they have all my information and now they charged my credit card.. BUT there is a problem with my security.

Thanks again, I think it is time for bed.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.