cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFico Credit Alert +3 points (New mortgage reported)

tag
BBYGRL
Established Contributor

MyFico Credit Alert +3 points (New mortgage reported)

Wow!  After losing several points from 3 new inquires and CC balance increases, I gained 3 points when my new mortgage reported. I'll take it!
10/08 - EX 795 / EQ 816 / TU 806
6/09 - EQ 763 / TU 770

Starting Score (2/2010): TU-767, EQ-745
Current Score (2/2010): TU-767, EQ-745
Goal Score (12/2010): TU-780, EQ-790

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MyFico Credit Alert +3 points (New mortgage reported)

Congrats! I hope that happens to me when I finally get a mortage posted. : )
Message 2 of 4
BBYGRL
Established Contributor

I hope so too. I haven't had the pleasure of following your posts. I'm curious to know why there's a big difference between your EQ and TU/EX scores. What's up with that? It has to be frustrating. I hope you can resolve it - and quickly. Smiley Wink  Your EQ score is awesome! Congrats.
10/08 - EX 795 / EQ 816 / TU 806
6/09 - EQ 763 / TU 770

Starting Score (2/2010): TU-767, EQ-745
Current Score (2/2010): TU-767, EQ-745
Goal Score (12/2010): TU-780, EQ-790

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

My TU & Ex have always been missing a few of my older accounts. Ex has always been missing MANY of my accounts actually, so I've never understood why TU was always my lowest. But unfortunately I have a collection on EX & TU that has been haunting me. I paid it as soon as I seen it on my reports and freaked out not knowing that , that would actually hurt my score. It's Asset & I havent heard of anyone having any good news with getting them to help out at all. Of course they show it as an open installment account & even though it is to fall off soon they put its a collection as of Jan 2009 & such. yep frustrating , Ive did everything but sue & I really don't want to hassel with that. Oh well at least EQ loves me!! Your scores are awesome too !

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.