Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFico Credit Score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MyFico Credit Score

When purchasing the three month monitoring reports and scores how often do these update or how often can an update be requested?

Thank you!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: MyFico Credit Score

@Anonymous wrote:

When purchasing the three month monitoring reports and scores how often do these update or how often can an update be requested?

Thank you!

Welcome to the forums!

Depends on how busy your reports are; I received 17 alerts in December, and 17 in November as well from the 3 bureaus: I'd characterize mine as not terribly busy at the moment and I've had more in the past..  Can't request the updates really other than getting a report which isn't cost effective - take the initial report and then can work forward changes in time form the alerts is what I do.

        
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Revelate!

So if my score changes monthly will the reports show the new scores each month? If you have the three report monitoring and scores?

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you Revelate!

So if my score changes monthly will the reports show the new scores each month? If you have the three report monitoring and scores?

Yes they do.  Suggestion for you.  Get the MYFico app for your phone or tablet.  You'll get the alerts about inquiries and score changes very quickly.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.