Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFico is a fraud!

tag
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: MyFico is a fraud!

I love these threads.  They are so much fun!

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 21 of 59
Odiseous
Frequent Contributor

@MidnightVoice wrote:

I love these threads.  They are so much fun!

+1

They remind me of the Human Centipad South Park episode.

TU98 751, EQ 766, EX 766 (Lender)

If at first you don't succeed; Garden for 6 months, then try again.

Work the system. Don't let the system work you.
Message 22 of 59
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I read my T&Cs now for that very reason. I don't want anyone whisking me away in the night to fulfill my end of an obligation.

Message 23 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

absolutely agree with you!  they have misleading website and information on it. 

Message 24 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

absolutely agree with you!  they have misleading website and information on it. 

When an individual decides to sign up for the "FREE TRIAL" they are given 10 days FREE!! Furthermore, the condition for participating in the trial is what you seem to be having as a problem with. MyFICO.com clearly states that you will be charged for three months if one doesn't cancel within the 10 days grace period?!?

Message 25 of 59
BGinVA
Contributor

I signed up for the free trial back in August.  I wrote down the needed information, put it in my Iphone calendar, had it set to remind me 1 day before I had to cancel, called, cancelled, end of story.  I think somebody didn't live up to their end of the deal, and it wasn't MyFico. 

Message 26 of 59
boomhower
Valued Contributor

Does no one read what they are signing up for any more?  Almost every free trial for any product will charge you if you don't cancel within the specified time frame.  If you miss some refund and some won't, it's on you to cancel.  I just screwed up and forgot to cancel and auto renew for ESPN magazine.  My fault, I forgot.  That doesn't mean ESPN magazine is evil or a fraud.

As far as the OP, who knows what his problem is.  We're a victim of a rant and run.

Message 27 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

my fico is 100% accurate. i look up my MyFico score and credit history and everything it says i owe is 100% correct..

Message 28 of 59
RubenC

I agree on the misleading scores MyFICO show me a pretty face for me with a good score, but the lender gave me an amazing 53 points less, wow! How can that be. Who's wrong MyFICO or the Lender, I had this turnaround two times. Sorry I don't see a reason to trust FICO yet. And, yes I paid 19.99 for the TransUnion FICO which is the one that is 53 points in difference.

Message 29 of 59
guiness56
Epic Contributor

There are different versions of FICO.  The one used here is TU98, the lender probably used a different version.  They are both still FICO scores.

Message 30 of 59
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.