Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFico report on TU

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MyFico report on TU

I pulled TU yesterday through MyFico. One of the bad books stacked on the scale was for a recent late payment "Your most recent late payment happened 1 Month ago". That is just absolutely not true. I checked all the accounts and none show a late. The total of late payments heading shows "0". How does it get that I was late and how can I dispute that?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MyFico report on TU

contractor wrote: I pulled TU yesterday through MyFico. One of the bad books stacked on the scale was for a recent late payment "Your most recent late payment happened 1 Month ago". That is just absolutely not true. I checked all the accounts and none show a late. The total of late payments heading shows "0". How does it get that I was late and how can I dispute that?
I just pulled mine and one of the "bad books" says my credit history is too short. Then it goes on to say that my average account age is 9 years and my oldest account is 28 years old...
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I pulled TU yesterday through MyFico. One of the bad books stacked on the scale was for a recent late payment "Your most recent late payment happened 1 Month ago". That is just absolutely not true. I checked all the accounts and none show a late. The total of late payments heading shows "0". How does it get that I was late and how can I dispute that?

contractor, imo, you should NOT dispute just because it's in the analysis. It's not really part of the body of the CR itself.

Sometimes those crazy things pop up for no apparent reason. If you don't have a late that is reporting in your accounts history, I say don't worry about it.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I actually understand that it isn't a disputable item and is just part of MyFico's analysis. Irks me nonetheless. The fact that TU is 50 points lower than my other two scores and that is one of the few things I can find different. I'm new to this credit watching game and I guess I have to learn that it is an art and not a science. Things are sometimes not what they appear to be. LOL
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.