Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Myfico Transunion Update with incorrect information

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Myfico Transunion Update with incorrect information

I'm not sure how to fix this one. I got a Myfico email update that my Transunion score had changed (-45 points) due to a judgment being added to my credit report. Naturally, I investigated. I downloaded a current Transunion report - no derogatory. I then called Transunion directly and they confirmed there are no judgments on my credit report. When I called Myfico customer service they could provide no other information other than to call Transunion, I have even tried the local casenet website and I'm stumped. Will Myfico update my score with the correct information?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
805orbust
Valued Contributor

Re: Myfico Transunion Update with incorrect information

I can tell you this:Transunion has been downright pathetic with the glitches this year. Some suffered by many, some by few, or one. You would think there were baboons over there curating the data. I would pull a Credit Karma, or promotional Credit Check Total report in order to verify data consistency and then go from there. Hopefully for you it was a snapshot glitch and not reality. If you've got any other items updating on your TU report over the next few days it may indeed update properly if it was due to a glitch. 

Imagine we're held hostage by these buffoons.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Something is weird with MyFICO and TU here lately. For example I got an alert showing h my score went up four points, in the dashboard it shows it went down four points,
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

It must have been some type of glitch. My 3 month 3B updated all my scores today and not only did the 43 point drop go away but I gained 4 points on top of that. Strange.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.