Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Myfico.com scoring question

tag
Hdcut18
Established Member

Myfico.com scoring question

Hello all, first time poster but been lurking here for over a year. I have a question that I'm really confused about. I'm already subscribed at 19.99 a month and I get my score updates. But when the new scoring model came out I had to get it. I paid the 41.00 for all 3 scores and reports. But it seems I have to pay that amount every time I want a updated score along with my 19.99 a month. What am I doing wrong. Do I pay the 41.00 or do I upgrade to the 29.99 a month just to see my scores from the new scoring model. Thank you very much I appreciate it
First priemier 300, capital one secured 850, capital one platinum 500, capital one quicksilver 500, Barclay MasterCard 1000.

Myfico ex 588, tu 621, ex 606
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Myfico.com scoring question

@Hdcut18 wrote:
Hello all, first time poster but been lurking here for over a year. I have a question that I'm really confused about. I'm already subscribed at 19.99 a month and I get my score updates. But when the new scoring model came out I had to get it. I paid the 41.00 for all 3 scores and reports. But it seems I have to pay that amount every time I want a updated score along with my 19.99 a month. What am I doing wrong. Do I pay the 41.00 or do I upgrade to the 29.99 a month just to see my scores from the new scoring model. Thank you very much I appreciate it

The monitoring is just FICO 8; the additional scores are from the instant in time pulls (3B at 41, 1B at 14ish?) .

There's a new product which I'm not really familiar with that gives the monitoring and quarterly 3B reports which is likey the 29.99/mo plan.  Depends what your needs are, for quarterly access to all the scores it's not a bad price point.

        
Message 2 of 3
Hdcut18
Established Member

Re: Myfico.com scoring question

My needs are for the scores to be update and accurate lol
First priemier 300, capital one secured 850, capital one platinum 500, capital one quicksilver 500, Barclay MasterCard 1000.

Myfico ex 588, tu 621, ex 606
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.