Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU FICO version

tag
MrCredit
Established Contributor

NFCU FICO version

Hello I have a subscription to myFICO, it states my EQ is a 650, I applied for a credit product with NFCU and received a disclosure saying my EQ is a 626. Does anyone who if this is because of a different version they use?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
abundancejones
Regular Contributor

Re: NFCU FICO version

NFCU, and most credit unions, use the 04 version of FICO

Message 2 of 6
MrCredit
Established Contributor

Is this the same FICO as myFICO provides?

Message 3 of 6
abundancejones
Regular Contributor

No, as of June of this year, MyFico sells the 08 version of each score. 

Message 4 of 6
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

A couple of years ago NFCU pulled a TU score which matched my TU FICO98 score from MyFICO.  Not sure if they've switched but it's possible.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 5 of 6
CreditHealthy
Established Contributor

With the new card I received from NFCU the score they used was 15 points higher than what I pulled through myfico. I don't think we will ever be able to figure out all of these different scoring modules these people are using, I have learned over these last 3 years of rebuilding to just focus on what's on the reports, and just make sure the information is accurate. I get a headache every time I think about scores now.....LOL!

What's in my sock drawer? NFCU LOC 15,000] NFCU Cash Rewards 20,000][ Golden 1Platinum Rewards Card 6,600 Discover It 5,000,] {NFCU goRewards 17,500} Barclaycard 1250.00,]Cap one 750.00 ], Watering my garden for the next five years:-)
EQUIFAX 727 EXPERIAN 732 TRANSUNION 743 FICO} STARTING SCORE....554 July 2013
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.