Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Report Cycles

tag
klondike
Valued Member

NFCU Report Cycles

Does anyone know when NFCU reports to the bureaus each month? I'm curious based on when I should pull my next report and expect results.

Starting FICO EQ Score: 597
Current FICO EQ Score: 664
Goal FICO EQ Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: NFCU Report Cycles

It'll usually report within a couple of days following your statement date.

Message 2 of 5
klondike
Valued Member

Statement dates are the 15th of each month. So, if I assume they report on the 18th to the bureaus, how long before it would show on a rapid rescore my lender would pull?

The house I'm looking at dropped another 5k last night and I only need 15 pts to hit the lenders min score of 600.

Message 3 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@klondike wrote:

Statement dates are the 15th of each month. So, if I assume they report on the 18th to the bureaus, how long before it would show on a rapid rescore my lender would pull?

The house I'm looking at dropped another 5k last night and I only need 15 pts to hit the lenders min score of 600.

My statement date is on the 18th for both my Navcheck and Visa (due dates on the 16th). I usually see a change in the reporting beginning on the 19th. It's a YMMV for everyone.

In your example, you should start seeing an update beginning the 16th-17th beginning on EQ then EX, followed by TU up to a couple of days later. 

Message 4 of 5
klondike
Valued Member

Will keep everyone posted on the results.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.