Valued Member
klondike

NFCU Report Cycles

Does anyone know when NFCU reports to the bureaus each month? I'm curious based on when I should pull my next report and expect results.

Starting FICO EQ Score: 597
Current FICO EQ Score: 664
Goal FICO EQ Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: NFCU Report Cycles

It'll usually report within a couple of days following your statement date.

Valued Member
klondike

Statement dates are the 15th of each month. So, if I assume they report on the 18th to the bureaus, how long before it would show on a rapid rescore my lender would pull?

The house I'm looking at dropped another 5k last night and I only need 15 pts to hit the lenders min score of 600.

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

klondike wrote:

Statement dates are the 15th of each month. So, if I assume they report on the 18th to the bureaus, how long before it would show on a rapid rescore my lender would pull?

The house I'm looking at dropped another 5k last night and I only need 15 pts to hit the lenders min score of 600.

My statement date is on the 18th for both my Navcheck and Visa (due dates on the 16th). I usually see a change in the reporting beginning on the 19th. It's a YMMV for everyone.

In your example, you should start seeing an update beginning the 16th-17th beginning on EQ then EX, followed by TU up to a couple of days later. 

Valued Member
klondike

Will keep everyone posted on the results.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}