Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO FICO SCORE FOR EXPERIAN

tag
Oakland915
Established Member

NO FICO SCORE FOR EXPERIAN

Need some help!  I have EQ and TU reporting scores but not Experian.  I'm an authorized user on my wife's Cap One Credit card which shows up on my EQ and TU but nothing is showing up on Experian. Is there a reason for that?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NO FICO SCORE FOR EXPERIAN

It takes time to appear. Usually Experian shows up first but sometimes apparently not.

Message 2 of 5
VipreArmed
Contributor

If that's the only card you have (or are an authorized user on), your credit profile may stlill be too thin and it may take time.  My TU & EQ scores showed up instantly when I started rebuilding my credit.  My Experian didn't show up till almost 6 months later.   At that time I had only one credit card (Capital One Secured) and student loans.  

AMEX Blue Cash | Capital One Platinum | OverStock CC | Quiksilver | Walmart | VS Angel Card | 24k Student Loans |

Starting Scores: 4/1/2017 EQ: 623 TU: 644 EX: 661
10/30/2017 EQ: 641 TU: 681 EX: 695
Goal: 720 EQ-TU-EX

Gardening till April 2018!

Message 3 of 5
newhis
Valued Contributor

Sometimes cards, that usually report to all 3 bureaus, only report to 2.

If you don't have anything active on EX, you will not get an EX FICO score.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had this issue as well and I had to investigate. I asked for my credit report from experian directly and they had my birth year listed as 2011. Once that fixed it, I got the score.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.