Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Info Please

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need Info Please

Hello. Hope someone may have some insight please. 10 months ago with just 3 CCs and showing a small balance on 1 card my scores read as follows. EQ 768 TU 649 EX 650. At 4 months ago took out a personal loan for 7500 and scores were as follows EQ 715 TU 646 EX 650 only one that took the hit was EQ. For the past 4 months all have slowly increased as I've paid the installment loan and cards perfectly. Last known FICO score last week were EQ 726 TU 658 EX 659. Well yesterday bought a new Jeep with an installment loan of 26000. TU and EX was hit with 7 new inquirys bringing there total to 11 each and EQ was hit with only 2 inquires. That brought that total too 6. Well my question here is how hard is my scores going to get hit with this auto loan? And how long till recovery? All opinions appreciated. Thank you
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need Info Please

Auto-coded inquiries, no matter how many you receive at once are coded as 1 inquiry.  You will not take any more of a "hit" from the auto loan that you did from your personal loan, as both would be scored as 1 inquiry, a new loan at 100% utilization, could reduce AAoA and AoYA equally, etc.

Why is your EQ score around 100 points higher than your other two scores?  I'm thinking you are clean on EQ, but dirty on the other 2 bureaus?

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes EQ is clean and The other 2 have Two medical derogs on them
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gotcha, I sort of figured that.  So anyway, don't sweat a cluster of auto inquiries made at the same time as you are only feeling the scoring impact of a single inquiry.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.