cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a reccommendation for the most cost effective place to go purcahse all 3 fico scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need a reccommendation for the most cost effective place to go purcahse all 3 fico scores

I would preferably like a website where I don't have to sign up for a 7 day program or something as part of ythe package deal.  Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Need a reccommendation for the most cost effective place to go purcahse all 3 fico scores

Sorry lyrical, as of 2/14/09, you can no longer purchase all three FICO scores. This site was the only place to get all three true FICO scores. As of the aforementioned date, EX decided to cut off access to the public. You can still get EQ and TU here. Google myfico discount codes first.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Need a reccommendation for the most cost effective place to go purcahse all 3 fico scores

Sorry lyrical, as of 2/14/09, you can no longer purchase all three FICO scores. This site was the only place to get all three true FICO scores. As of the aforementioned date, EX decided to cut off access to the public. You can still get EQ and TU here. Google myfico discount codes first.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much, I appreciate the quick response!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.