Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need advice about a charge off thats not updating on Experian

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need advice about a charge off thats not updating on Experian

So my mortgage lender asked me to pay a Macys charge off and I paid it in full. They won't report until the 26th of this month, so I got a paid in full letter for my mortgage lender. She plugged it in her system and it got me 40 points on Transunion and Equifax but Experian won't budge. Why is this?? We need my Experian to move in order to get me above 600. Could it be possible that Experian will give me the updated points after Macys reports on the 26th?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Need advice about a charge off thats not updating on Experian

@Anonymous wrote:

So my mortgage lender asked me to pay a Macys charge off and I paid it in full. They won't report until the 26th of this month, so I got a paid in full letter for my mortgage lender. She plugged it in her system and it got me 40 points on Transunion and Equifax but Experian won't budge. Why is this?? We need my Experian to move in order to get me above 600. Could it be possible that Experian will give me the updated points after Macys reports on the 26th?

What do you mean by "plugged it into her system?"

Was that a simulation or something like a rapid rescore?  If it's the former, I hope you get the increase but it may or may not happen if it's not reflected on your report for the trimerge report.  Wait till the reports update, repull, and see where you're at.

CO's are the absolute worst to deal with in my opinion, they plain suck, even worse than my tax lien with how they report and score.

        
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need advice about a charge off thats not updating on Experian

I think she was rescoring 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.